My team is growing and I have an opportunity for a full time Buyer Specialist. I’ve shared the job description below (licensed brokers only, please). Connect with me if you’re interested or know someone who would be a great fit!
Scott Curcio, Inc.
A residential real estate team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Top-producing real estate broker seeks full-time Buyer Specialist.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and bring a ‘can-do’ attitude, strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize their immediacy, turning on a dime. This role needs to hold an Illinois real estate license in good standing.
Job Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Work with home buyers, handling their purchase from start to finish (consultation, search, contract negotiation, inspections, closings)
• Oversee all rental clients, including, but not limited to: oversee property searches for renters (including consultation, document preparation, lease negotiation, home tours) and handle marketing of rental listings (showings, lease negotiations, tenant screenings).
• Show properties throughout the week, as necessary. This will include buyer tours as well as showings on the group’s listings. A pre-determined schedule each week for showings will be coordinated, to allow agent to work on his/her own business development as well.
• Assist with photo shoots, attend inspections & final walk-throughs, as necessary
• Lead generation & prospecting
• Participate in weekly team meetings
• Other administrative duties as assigned
This job is based in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
• Candidate should have excellent verbal & written skills as well as excellent phone demeanor and a passion for exemplary client service
• Candidate must be a member, in good standing, of MRED/MLS
• Candidate must have a valid Illinois real estate license, in good standing.
• Experienced candidates preferred, but all qualified candidates considered. Newly licensed brokers who want to learn & grow encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Send resume (in PDF format) plus voice note (maximum 60-seconds) explaining why you would be a good fit for this job, via email to: email@example.com, with “Buyer Specialist” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Start date is negotiable. We will only be contacting those applicants we are interested in. Please, no calls or emails with questions.