Scott Curcio & Associates, a top-ranked residential real estate team at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, in Chicago, Ill., seeks a Showing Agent to join our team.
The ideal candidate will/has/is:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize their immediacy, turning on a dime.
- Willing to work long hours
- Excited to bring passion & drive and fulfill your potential!
Brokers with 1-2 years of experience preferred, but all candidates will be considered (including new agents).
Job Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Conduct showings on property listings
- Conduct showing tours with buyers
- Oversee photo shoots
- Attend home inspections & final walk throughs
- Host open houses
- Other tasks, as assigned
- Participate in weekly team meetings and attend available office training/office meetings as applicable or requested
- Develop personal marketing and lead generation plan and participate in team marketing to help drive your personal business, under mentor ship of team leader.
This position is based in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. Applicants must have a cell phone and working vehicle.
- Excellent verbal & written skills as well as excellent phone demeanor
- Fast learner, quick thinker
- Eager to grow their business
- Be a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Illinois in good standing with Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
- Be a member in good standing of Chicago/Illinois/National Association of Realtors
- Be a member in good standing with MRED, LLC and maintain active membership
- Have sold at least $3M in real estate sales volume or conducted 8 closed transactions and have a desire to grow your business (requirement waived for new agents)
How to Apply
Send your resume and a (maximum) 60-second voice note telling us about yourself, your experience & explaining why you would be a good fit for our team, via email to: email@example.com. Please write “Showing Agent” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you! Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Start date is flexible. We will only be contacting those applicants we are interested in. Please, no calls or emails with questions.
**Please note: this is not a salaried position. Broker compensated based on individual activities (showings, walk throughs, inspections, etc.) and may be provided leads at the discretion of team leader. Broker is responsible for their own lead generation and building their own client base in addition to this, in a team environment where training and development is a focus. You bring the passion and drive and we’ll help you fulfill your potential. The sky’s the limit!**