Client Care & Transaction Coordinator
Overview / Job description
Top-producing real estate team seeks full-time Operations & Transaction Coordinator
to lead our growing team’s administrative operations.
You: a motivated self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude, exceptional organizational skills, exceptional customer service and the ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize their immediacy, turning on a dime. Be competitive, hungry, resourceful and smart and excited to grow with an organization. Best of all – you love finding a way to say yes and make things happen, leaving a smile on everyone’s face.
This isn’t a 9-5 clock in, clock out role. It’s fast paced, non-stop action and there is always something happening. Some evenings & weekends may be required, periodically. Real estate experience is a plus, but not a must. Growth and expansion opportunities will exist as we continue to grow! Your primary role is to ensure all functions are operating efficiently and on schedule.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage rental & sale transactions from time of contract to the closing day. Includes, but not limited to, provide appropriate documentation to attorneys, lenders, brokers; work with marketing department to create postcards/flyers/brochures; Manage all required paperwork; Schedule showings/inspections/appraisals/walk throughs
- Database management
- Oversee scheduling for all appointments, showings & team of agents’ calendars
- Help plan & manage client care & retention program
- Proof & coordinate input of all listings.
- Conduit with all condominium associations & property managers
- Coordinate production of all marketing pieces: property brochures, direct mail postcards, flyers, as necessary
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Other administrative duties as assigned
This job is based in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. Candidate should have a working vehicle and cell phone; some travel (within the city) will be necessary (mileage is reimbursed).
- A+ Client Service – You always Find a way to say Yes
- Highly Organized
- You know how to prioritize and work efficiently
- Listen, Adapt & Execute – Quickly
- Professional Phone Etiquette
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment
- You Love a Good Checklist and marking something “Done” – In fact, you live by the checklist
- Have a vehicle
- You love putting a smile on people’s face
- Excellent verbal & written skills as well as excellent phone demeanor.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- You love an organized & clutter-free inbox & workspace
- Proficient in Social media is a plus (blogging, facebook, twitter, Instagram, linked in, you tube).
- Real Estate Licensee
- OK with something that isn’t a traditional “9-to-5” – Some evenings/weekends may be necessary, from time to time
Salary is Mid $40s to Mid $50s, commensurate with experience
Additional opportunities for bonus pay based on performance
401K Match after 12 months of Employment @ 10% of income
Monthly Health Insurance Stipend
10 Days Paid Vacation Annually
How to Apply
Interested parties should send resume (in PDF format) along with a maximum 60-second voice note explaining why you would be a good fit for this job, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Client Care & Transaction Coordinator Lincoln Park Application” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We will only be contacting those applicants we are interested in. Please, no calls or emails with questions.